need an equivalent function with mmap()
Author Message
 need an equivalent function with mmap()

To follow up my news message before:

I figure out the mmap function is missing from the
DEC.  The function is available in SGI sys/mman.h
file.

It has the following prototype:

extern void     *mmap(void *, int, int, int, int, off_t);

I think it is doing the memory mapping.
Do anyone know an equivalent function on DEC ?

Howard.

Sun, 15 Oct 1995 02:12:37 GMT

1. Need macro equivalent for function

2. C function equivalent to PACK function in Perl

3. Need help with bitmap.clone() or equivalent

4. I need a C# equivalent

5. Help needed with converting Basic TRIM and Right to C equivalents

6. Need DEC C/Borland equivalent of getche()

7. I need an equivalent of VBs AppActivate() in VC

8. URGENT-need equivalent of atoi() in f77

9. New To VC++, need some VB equivalents

10. Equivalent of StretchDIBits needed in CE 3.0

11. Wait Function equivalent

12. Equivalent of VB's CHR function in C#