FS: MS Visual Studio Pro 6.0 (full version)
Author Message
 FS: MS Visual Studio Pro 6.0 (full version)

i have a copy of MS Visual Studio Pro 6.0 (full version) that is
shrinkwrapped and in the original packaging.  microsoft has a suggested
price of $1079.

i would like to sell it for $450 C.O.D. or best offer. please e-mail me at

(remove BANDIT from my e-mail address)

Thu, 03 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 FS: MS Visual Studio Pro 6.0 (full version)
How many copies of this have you got?

Mike

Quote:

>i have a copy of MS Visual Studio Pro 6.0 (full version) that is
>shrinkwrapped and in the original packaging.  microsoft has a suggested
>price of $1079.

>i would like to sell it for $450 C.O.D. or best offer. please e-mail me at

>(remove BANDIT from my e-mail address)

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS: MS Visual Studio Pro 6.0 (full version)

2. FS: Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise

3. FS: Visual Studio 6.0 Professional

4. MS Visual Studio 97 Pro (unopened) on ebay

5. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

6. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

7. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

8. Problem with Visual Studio 6.0 (Visual C++ 6.0) !!!!