'Practical Algorithms' Book Bug Fixes
Author Message
 'Practical Algorithms' Book Bug Fixes

I  recently purchased the book 'Practical Algorithms' by Binstock and
Rex. I am still early on in the book but have noticed some fairly
serious bugs in the source for one of the programs; this sort of makes
me leary of the rest of the book.

There supposedly are bug fixes posted at an ftp site but this site is
not disclosed in the book. (There is a referenced ftp site that is
listed in the book 'ftp://ftp.aw.com/TCB/authors/binstock'; this site
just has the code in the book - bugs and all - which is not what I
need.)

If anyone knows the 'bugs fixed' ftp site, I would appreciate your
sharing the information. Thank you.

- Kevin Finch

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I'm 99.9% sure I found a bug in VC++'s optimizing algorithm, help

2. source code for Sedgewick's Algorithms book

3. bug in K&R's book

4. Can't believe these aren't fixed in VS.NET

5. 'Money wanted' algorithm (Cobol version)

6. Algorithm to find 'Sweet Spot'

7. PowerC Book on 'C'

8. Book on 'C'

9. A good 'C' Book