Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?
Author Message
 Programming Language for Undergrad Intro CS Course?

I have just learned of a listing of the information I sought.
You may still send me book recommendations.  Thanks.

-david

Sun, 16 Oct 1994 01:02:46 GMT

1. Switching intro programming language courses

2. Intro to Linux Programming (C) courses online

3. RFD: comp.cs.undergrad

4. Survey on using C as intro CS langauge (?)

5. Survey on using C as intro CS langa

6. C-oriented text for intro CS II

7. C as 2nd CS language (was Re: Languages ...

8. Beta testers sought for web-based Intro to C course

9. Needed: Good intro C course assigments

10. C in an intro course

11. Looking for good textbook for CS course

12. Need C++ text for non cs major course