Time in milliseconds
Author Message
 Time in milliseconds

Hello,

I'm looking for code to implement a clock with a millisecond resolution
using Borland Turbo C version 2.0 in DOS on a 486 DX-50.

Any C or assembly would be appreciated, as would pointers to ftp sites
or any other useful locations.

Thanks in advance,

Simon

Fri, 21 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Time in milliseconds
DOS - 486
Cant be done. You are limited to the resolution of the clock on which ever hardware
you are running. The resolution of your system can be found via the #define
of CLOCKS_PER_SEC which is usually found in time.h or times.h
Quote:

>  Hello,

>  I'm looking for code to implement a clock with a millisecond resolution
>  using Borland Turbo C version 2.0 in DOS on a 486 DX-50.

>  Any C or assembly would be appreciated, as would pointers to ftp sites
>  or any other useful locations.

>  Thanks in advance,

>  Simon

Tue, 25 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Time in milliseconds

Quote:

>DOS - 486
>Cant be done. You are limited to the resolution of the clock on which ever hardware
>you are running. The resolution of your system can be found via the #define
>of CLOCKS_PER_SEC which is usually found in time.h or times.h

It definitely can be done on MSDOS, even with microsecond resolution,
but the solution has absolutely nothing to do with c.l.c, since it's
very PC and MSDOS specific.

Dan
--
Dan Pop
CERN, CN Division

Tue, 25 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to convert local time to milliseconds?

2. Getting time in millisecond resolution

3. time in milliseconds

4. Elapsed time in milliseconds in C, please help!

5. How to get time in milliseconds in c++

6. help getting time in milliseconds

7. Time in milliseconds?

8. how to get system time in milliseconds?

9. Time Format: Milliseconds

10. Time in milliseconds

11. how to get time with millisecond precision?

12. How to compute time in milliseconds