Source for simple client/server
Author Message
 Source for simple client/server

  I am wanting to write a program that consist of a server on one
machine and a client on another.  What I would like to know is there
anybody who has a dead simple pair of programs that would demonstrate
how to do this using C.  The computer that it is being aimed for is a
unix host.

  Please could you mail any replies directly to me.

  Thanks

    Andre-John MAS

================================    /\    ===============================
 Andre-John MAS                    /  \    InfoSci Department

--------------------------------    \/    -------------------------------
Mail : 33 Avenue du Castel, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Fax  : (32) (02) 770.89.05

Sun, 07 Jul 1996 23:20:16 GMT

1. Client Server problem: CLIENT printerDC not available on SERVER

2. need simple client server which passes up to 300 MB of dummy data

3. socket/server-client simple code wanted

4. does anybody have a simple client/server script???

5. Simple Client- Server App

6. Simple client server example.

7. Simple TCPv4 client and server example

8. source code for client/server communication

9. DDE Client and Server source code available

10. Example C source for simple web-server

11. Simple FTP Server Source

12. File io problems with NT Server + Win95 Client + MAC client