binary search tree problem
Author Message
 binary search tree problem

Hi,
  I got a problem in my binary search tree program, anyone can help?
pls e-mail!
Thanks

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 binary search tree problem

Quote:
>Hi,
>  I got a problem in my binary search tree program, anyone can help?
>pls e-mail!
>Thanks

Post your code and perhaps we can help you!

Paul-Marc
"Once you discard the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable
, must be the truth."
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 binary search tree problem

Quote:

> Hi,
>   I got a problem in my binary search tree program, anyone can help?
> pls e-mail!
> Thanks

Hi Alex, it is better to post the code.
If you think it's to much source, post an abstract of the source,
that shows the code in a more news-friendly way.
and implement the invalid functionallity.

MfG Folli

Fri, 14 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem: removing one node from binary search tree

2. Binary Search Trees

3. Binary Search Trees

4. Binary search tree

5. Binary Search Tree using dynamic memory allocation (URGENT request for example)

6. searching for a structure in a binary tree

7. What is the algorithm of binary search tree?

8. Binary search tree doesn't work properly

9. Adding to a binary search tree

10. Help... Binary Search Tree

11. Binary Search Tree

12. algorythm to balance a binary search tree