HELP: WIN NT and OUTPORT
Author Message
 HELP: WIN NT and OUTPORT

Hello
I have a program that i wrote and that works perfectely under win95 and win
98. This program uses many outport. I tried to compile it under win nt and it
seems that he doesn't allow the outport command
If anyone can help me
reagrds
rbo

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: WIN NT and OUTPORT

Quote:

> Hello
> I have a program that i wrote and that works perfectely under win95 and win
> 98. This program uses many outport. I tried to compile it under win nt and it
> seems that he doesn't allow the outport command
> If anyone can help me
> reagrds
> rbo

<Jack>

This is not a question about C, because C has no method to access ports on
Intel processors.  You are absolutely correct, Windows NT does not allow
application programs to do this.  At all.  You will need to go to a Windows NT
programming newsgroup or Microsoft's web site and learn about writing device
drivers.

</Jack>

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inport() and Outport() in Win 32

2. Win 2000 built OCX won't load on a WIn NT or 98 system

3. Problem: Developing on Win 98 and running on Win NT

4. Win NT to Win 95

5. Porting application from Win 95 to Win NT

6. Printing on Win NT Vs. Win 98 ?

7. Q: Differences WIN NT / WIN 95 in VC++ 5.0

8. SHBrowseForFolder (Win 2000 vs. Win NT)

9. Win NT vs. Win 95

10. Registry - Win 95/Win NT

11. Problem: Develop on Win 98 and run on Win NT

12. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95