Watcom included asm
Author Message
 Watcom included asm

Hey there,

I search for a compiler switch to include asm comands  as "mov     ax,02fh", int 14h"
etc. . I only found the #pragma aux switch to write functions in assembly code.
But this is not what I search for.

Are there solutions?
Thanks a lot.

Adib.

Sun, 25 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Watcom included asm
: Hey there,

: I search for a compiler switch to include asm comands  as "mov   ax,02fh", int 14h"
: etc. . I only found the #pragma aux switch to write functions in assembly code.
: But this is not what I search for.

wrong newsgroup! Try comp.os.msdos.programmer.

Jerry Bundy

ftp://ftp.netcom.com/ftp/pub/jb/jbundy

Sun, 25 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Missing includes in /usr/include/linux/*.h and /usr/include/asm.h

2. Need help interfacing ASM files with Watcom C++

3. Does Watcom compile to ASM source?

4. Watcom C/C++ 10 -> ASM

5. C/Asm using WATCOM

6. quick Q: asm with Watcom C

7. asm, asm, where fore art thou, asm?

8. Program to convert C includes to ASM

9. How to include asm into TopSpeed C?

10. Q: #1. Absolute address #2. Including asm in Watcom c

11. How to include a non-Watcom library in a Watcom program?

12. include file of includes