Newbie question: linker error with Borland Turbo C++
Author Message
 Newbie question: linker error with Borland Turbo C++

Hi,

I just got Turbo C++ and have tried to write the simple windows programming sample described
in the booklet " getting started" and also have tried to compile the sample programs
in tcwin\examples, all to stop with the same linker erro: "unable to open winstub.exe"
Well, I know what that error means based on the manual. But I have made sure that I am linking
in the same subdirectory that winstub.exe is in (c:\tcwin\bin) and have also made sure that
all of the directory paths are properly listed. This may be vague but it doesn't seem like I should
be having this problem, and the obvious answers don't seem to work/apply. I ought to be able to at least
compile the examples.  Can anyone help? Thanks.

Sun, 12 May 1996 05:26:29 GMT

1. Newbie Problem with Borland Turbo C++ and MS Visual C++

2. borland turbo-C linker question

3. Borland C++ / Turbo C++ question

4. HELP - Linker error with Turbo C++

5. Linker error Turbo C++

6. Turbo C++ Linker Error *** Please help ***

7. Undefined Function Error (Borland Turbo C++ - 4.5)

8. Newbie question: Converting Borland C++ projects to Visual C++ 6.0

9. Newbie question: Converting Borland C++ Builder 5.0 projects to Visual C++ 6.0

10. Turbo C++, "Borland C++", patches questions

11. Newbie Question: Linker Error

12. Turbo C++ to Borland C++