Code testing products
Author Message
 Code testing products

Hi, I am currently evaluating two testing products, Sentinel and Test Center.
I was wondering if anyone could give me some input as to their experiences
(good or bad) with either of these products.  Or, if there is another product
out there that does the same type of stuff (run-time error detection, memory
leaks, etc..) that I need to look at.

Please email responses directly.

Thanks in advance.
---

   | Computer Professional        | phone: (801) 585-6106           |
   | Utah Education Network       | University of Utah              |
   |----------------------------------------------------------------|
   |  Have a good time all of the time  -Viv Savage of Spinal Tap   |
   |________________________________________________________________|

Tue, 30 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. testing stability of product

2. C Language Product Conformance Testing

3. BETA TEST THIS PRODUCT!

4. Decoding RSPC (Reed Solomon Product Code)

5. test test test test

6. test...test...test

7. Testing Abort flag in unmanaged code.

8. Y2ktest- Please Test this source code provided - Y2ktest.zip (0/1)

9. Code Cover Test tool gprof?

10. C PROGRAMMER TEST...CAN YOU CODE THIS??

11. programming test (just the code segments)