Double-Byte Guru Needed
Author Message
 Double-Byte Guru Needed

OpenConnect Systems, Inc. (Dallas, TX) is searching for a contract
C/C++ guru who knows the ins & outs of double-byte for converting our
existing server products to support asian character sets.

Our server products are written in ANSI C and are ported to most
popular UNIX and Win-NT platforms. We need an expert to contract with
us to do this conversion. If you have the following skills, please
respond:

- C or C++
- Double-Byte conversion to support asian character sets
- Unix Systems
- TCP/IP and general networking
- Mainframe experience a plus
- Read and write Chinese or similiar language a plus

We anticipate this project to be 4 to 6 mos. with the possiblilty of
additional work. This will require travel to Dallas, TX and preferably
work at our site.

For more information, please contact:

Adam Allard
Manager, Internet Software Development
OpenConnect Systems, Inc.
2711 LBJ Freeway, Suite 800
Dallas, TX 75234

(214) 888-0708 phone
(214) 888-0686 fax
http://www.*-*-*.com/

OpenConnect Systems is an equal opportunity employer

Fri, 06 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. coverting an 8 byte double to a 10 byte double?

2. Byte Order for double

3. How to handle double byte characters?

4. Swapping bytes in a double

5. 10 byte long double?

6. Building bytes into doubles, bit twiddling

7. 8-byte double long integer to floating point?

8. double byte characters

9. Double Byte Resources

10. double byte characters

11. Aligning doubles to 8 byte boundaries

12. Double-byte character viewer