My program will not execute main!
Author Message
 My program will not execute main!

I think the I/O Library stdout is buffering all the output, and will
not send it to the screen unless it sees a explicit fflush(stdout) or a
printf of a '\n'. You can specify no buffering in your program by
calling setbuf(stdout, NULL); in your main() function, right before
anything else involving stdout..

surendar

: void goonII(void);
: /* short int l_usleep(unsigned long); */

: main()
: {
        setbuf(stdout, NULL)l

:   printf("in main");
:
:   goonII();
:
:
: }

Thu, 14 Sep 1995 02:33:13 GMT

1. Functions of Program do not execute properly

2. Need Help Executing Program (suggestions from group added but not quite there yet)

3. How can I execute a program with activeX not registered in the target computer

4. Meda Control to network program - does not execute

5. can not execute the program in evc++

6. I'm willing to program for you.

7. Need Assistance: Willing to pay.(simple program)

8. Dialog owned by main window not hidden when main minimized

9. could not execute: path not found(Win32 error 3)

10. executing code before main()

11. HELP : EXECUTE a .exe program within a c or c++ program

12. Executing a program in a program