Practice Programming Projects
Author Message
 Practice Programming Projects

Howdy,

I started teaching myself C from book awhile ago and think that I
am making considerable progress. (I had a pretty good base in Pascal)

Anyway, I am looking for some ideas on practice programming exercises
that I can write to study the different aspects of C programming.

To give you an idea of what I've done so far: I did a little program
that records  the courses and grades for my college career.
I have a linked list of semesters and inside those I have linked lists
of courses. So I know about malloc(), structures, and pointers (I
believe I have those down). Any and all ideas would be great and you
can either post them here (I'll see them eventually) or e-mail

Type at you later...

-AndyC

Wed, 06 Dec 1995 00:16:14 GMT

1. MORE Practice Programming Projects: a listing

2. OOPC on large projects, in practice?

3. Practice Project

4. THANKS! or Practice Progamming Projects 2

5. "The Practice of Programming"

6. Bad Programming Practice?

7. Good programming practices

8. Bad programming practice?

9. good programming practice

10. practice for C programming wanted

11. Help beginner programming practice: please recommend web site / book

12. Help beginner programming practice: please rec