ANNOUNCE: PVCS Tracker Software FREE!!
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: PVCS Tracker Software FREE!!

ANNOUNCE: PVCS Tracker software FREE

Dear Developer,

I have a COPY of PVCS Tracker to give away in my Christmas draw
open to anyone on the InterNet who is a developer.
It has a UK list price is 350 UKP or about $500 per user.

Tracker was previously called Defect Control System for Windows
when it was published by Software Edge.  The product has now
been bought by InterSolv and marketed as Tracker.

It is basically a Multi-User bug tracking system for Windows.
It's not at all bad and can double up as a HelpDesk system :-)

If you would like to enter my FREE prize draw please fill and
return the following questionaire below.
Delivery to the winner will be free in the UK.
Anybody who gets drawn from outside the UK can have it, if they
offer to pay shipping :-(

The offical Key PVCS Tracker Features
 Submit Problem Reports and Enhancement Requests -
 Track Error Condition Information -
 Automatically Notify Team Members -
 Customize the System to Meet Your Needs -

Good Luck,
Mark Cross Grey Matter Ltd (UK)
Merry Christmas.
Draw will close Monday 19th of December
Winner determined by funniest tie breaker