UDP Datagram sockets
Author Message
 UDP Datagram sockets

Quote:
>I can get a udpReadServer to udpWriteClient sockets communication to
>work,
>I have trouble with udpReadClient to udpWriteServer to work.
>The udpWriteServer is writing to the socket queue as reflected by the
>/usr/etc/netstat display (SGI IRIX).  But the udpReadClient keeps
>returning
>-1 with an errno of 11 (would block).  What's up.  See the two programs
>attached (short tasks).

1) don't post attachments - include the code in your message. not all
newsreaders understand them, and some have an even more annoying habit
of launching some stupid app when they see them.

2) your message seems to be all about sockets, which are offtopic
here. Please go and talk about them in a Unix or Sockets group. A
quick newsgroup search will find several.

--
Mark McIntyre
C- FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~scs/C-faq/top.html

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to create UDP datagram socket with CCeSocket class.

2. Sending struct in UDP datagram

3. UDP Datagrams question

4. datagram/UDP timeout when receiving

5. using UDP (datagrams) with CAsyncSocket

6. Sending struct in UDP datagram

7. Sockets and Datagrams a little help needed

8. MFC Sockets & datagrams

9. Datagrams Socket in MFC (SOCK_DGRAM)

10. Sending objects with datagram sockets?

11. Datagram socket...

12. Close a UDP socket