Freebie Compiler
Author Message
 Freebie Compiler

Can anyone suggest where I can download a C compiler that will run under
Windows 95 or NT. I have heard there is a compiler by {*filter*}shed, has
anyone had any experience in using it and where can I get a copy? Thanks
in advance for your answers.

Nelly

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Freebie Compiler
Try the evaluation compiler that is fully functional and will run in the DOS
window from

www.hitech.com.au

You need to work in (or at least open your file) in their IDE, but the cost is
right  for checking the thing out (no cost).

Steve

Wed, 02 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. intel machines: what freebie compilers available?

2. Freebie Dos Extender??

3. C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (compiler files 'msc1.cpp', line 2844)

4. C# compiler's compiler ?

5. Migration from HP Cfront compiler to HP aCC compiler

6. Need of an old compiler like Microsoft C Compiler V 6.0

7. Why Pascal/Java compilers are faster than C and C++ compilers

8. fortran to c compiler (f2c) compiler

9. Does C compiler equal C++ compiler ?

10. Sun C Compiler vs. Gnu C Compiler

11. C compiler internals, a account of implementation of C compiler

12. C compiler internals, a account of implementation of C compiler