User defined types
Author Message
 User defined types

Is it possible to read and write a user defined structure into a DB2
database (or any other database)?  I am starting a project which will
involve saving structs which contain arrays, for example,

struct MyStruct
{
int firstmember[100]
char secondmember[200]

}

Some of the structs will include .tiff images.

I want to write a c++ program to read and write whole structs to the
database fields without breaking them down into individual data members.

--
Femi Aderounmu
Chemical Engineering Department

######################################
#       This space for sale          #
#                                    #
######################################

Sun, 10 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Interface returns user defined type???

2. Use of enums for user defined types

3. User defined Type in ATL

4. An array of user defined types

5. User Defined Types in Safearrays

6. Passing user defined type var between VB and VC

7. How to pass UDTs(User Defined Type Array)

8. User Defined Type -Symbol Info

9. template user defined type conversion

10. Passing a user defined type to a DLL

11. List STL container with user defined types

12. User Defined Type and DLL