Help : Cross reference/Call structure of C function calls
Author Message
 Help : Cross reference/Call structure of C function calls

Dear sir :
        Is there any cflow-like software for DOS/Windows to help me understand
the call structure/cross reference of a software project ? Please let me know

Thanks a lot.

Shih-Tung Kuo

Sun, 25 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need a cross-referencer for function calls

2. call-by value vs. call by reference

3. Condition breakpoints and function calls and function calls in Immediate window

4. call by value or a call by reference?

5. Q: about call by reference and call by value

6. call-by-value or call-by-reference?

7. Q: about call by reference and call by value

8. Calling a function by reference?!

9. cross referencing two structures?

10. Cross-reference data structures

11. Using structures and createthread function calls

12. C# client crashs when calling into Managed C++ which calls unmanaged c++ function