Please forgive my greenery, just getting started
Author Message
 Please forgive my greenery, just getting started

It was good to find your site, however i have written lenghty q's
before without success connecting to the newsgroup to which i had
written. So i will keep this short and just wait and see wheater or not
i even get through. I do have a q but will wait and see if this is
received.

Thank you

Van Hill

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Please forgive my greenery, just getting started

Quote:

>It was good to find your site, however i have written lenghty q's
>before without success connecting to the newsgroup to which i had
>written. So i will keep this short and just wait and see wheater or not
>i even get through. I do have a q but will wait and see if this is
>received.

You might as well have included your question! :-)

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Please forgive my greenery, just getting started

Quote:

> It was good to find your site, however i have written lenghty q's
> before without success connecting to the newsgroup to which i had
> written. So i will keep this short and just wait and see wheater or not
> i even get through. I do have a q but will wait and see if this is
> received.

Hi "Van Hill",

Communication has been establisht, feel free to ask. There is a posting
in the group called "Welcome to c.l.c, read this first" or something
similar. I'd suggest that you read that first so you get a good idea
off what we talk about here in c.l.c.

Another good thing to read before posting is the c.l.c FAQ. It contains
lots of information about C and is very well written.

You can get the FAQ at http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html or
at ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/comp.lang.c/C-FAQ-list and it gets
posted to this newsgroup and to news.answers regularly (at the
beginning of each month).

Stephan
(self appointed sole member of the campaign against grumpiness in c.l.c)

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please forgive me!! was vehicle oil

2. Please forgive the off-topic post

3. Please help me getting started (college project)

4. Forgive my tedious question:Dynamical Multi-Dimensional Array

5. vc5 - a very forgiving compiler

6. Book for Getting Started in VS.Net?

7. Getting Started

8. Getting Started

9. newbie question - gcc under linux, getting started

10. Getting started in windows programming

11. Getting started to write a email client

12. getting started on multitasking...