Help needed with #includes
Author Message
 Help needed with #includes

I'm currently writing an ANSI C parser program in which I would like to
operate on preprocessor statements. One of the areas where I have problems
right now is the case when the program reads the source code to be processed
and comes across an #include statement. I don't know how to read the name
of the file to be processed, and append it for reading. I would be glad to
give some more information if somebody could be for assistance.

Thanks in advance

        Juho

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed with #include problems

2. Need help with #include <stdio.h>

3. include files -- help needed

4. Need help with INCLUDE files

5. Newbie Need help with #include

6. Need help on #include in MS VC++...

7. Help needed working with MAILBOXES in C (source included)

8. Need help #including data

9. Need Help with nested Include directives

10. Need help with this UUDecoder (Source Included)

11. Missing includes in /usr/include/linux/*.h and /usr/include/asm.h

12. need to shrink #includes