C-Robots for IBM?
Author Message
 C-Robots for IBM?

I am looking for C-Robots for the IBM, windows or dos versions? Can
anyone point me to where it might be? I know it is an old game, but
someone must know where it sits?

Thak You very much in advance
Nick

--

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 C-Robots for IBM?

Quote:

>I am looking for C-Robots for the IBM, windows or dos versions? Can
>anyone point me to where it might be? I know it is an old game, but
>someone must know where it sits?

Well, there is now a C++Robots game that some people enjoy (haven't
played it myself).  You can get info in rec.games.corewar -- followups
redirected.
--

Tue, 20 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 C-Robots for IBM?

        Death Angel,

Thu, 22 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

2. Problem with programming in C/ Creating a Robot Chase Program

3. C++Robots Server (Monthly Post)

4. to mail robot or not to mailrobot?

5. Robot brains

6. C++Robots Server

7. Richard's C++Robots Server -- Monthly Post

8. C++Robots is Back!

9. C Robots

10. robot programming

11. Two robots chasing each other

12. Richard's C++Robots Server -- Monthly Post