Watcom 11.0
Author Message
 Watcom 11.0

i recently got Watcom 11.0 installed.
i was recompiling my old DOS programs (written w/ Borland), and
no luck.  i also have to use a library (in .asm codes) written for
Borland.  anybody know easy way around this problem without rewriting
the entire code?

Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Watcom 11.0

Quote:

> i recently got Watcom 11.0 installed.
> i was recompiling my old DOS programs (written w/ Borland), and
> no luck.  i also have to use a library (in .asm codes) written for
> Borland.  anybody know easy way around this problem without rewriting
> the entire code?

There is a good newsgroup for asking MS-DOS questions called:

But if you have problems compiling/executing a specific piece of
standard C code you can post it here to get advice on it (please DON'T
post any assembler code). Your simple and general statement does not
suffice
to give you helpfull advice.

Stephan

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. bc++ 5.0 <-> watcom 11.0

2. Help getting Watcom 11.0 floating point emulation working in non-DOS environment

3. watcom 11 question

4. Converting from Watcom 11.0a

5. Creating a stub with Watcom C/C++ 11.0

6. Info on Watcom c/c++ 11.0

7. Watcom C++ V 11 - RTTI

8. Watcom C/C++ v.11 available

9. Porting code from Watcom C++ 11.0a

10. Newbie: Programming info for OS/2 & DOS4GW using Watcom 10.6 soon 11.0

11. what's the difference between cc on hp-ux 11.0 and gcc on linux

12. Keep Surfing Safe !111111!!!1!!!!!!!!!1!!1|1!11!11 6521