Versions of Glassworks?
Author Message
 Versions of Glassworks?

On trying to buy Glassworks, I noticed that there seems to be a couple of
issues of this album,
issued as follows:

1982 (on SME)
1990 (on Columbia)
1995 (on Sony Classical)

Can anyone explain the difference?
Are they different recordings, or just reissues, with the same recording?

Any help much appreciated.

I had only heard a couple of the pieces until I saw the Paragon Ensemble
perform Glassworks in Glasgow.

Rubric, in particular sounded fantastic - maybe the best Glass I've yet
heard (but I'm new to him,
so maybe there's even better round the corner...)

Fred

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Versions of Glassworks?
Whoops,
wrong NG,
sorry...

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Debug version - Release version

2. Is version 3.0 the latest version of Borland Turbo C++ for DOS

3. Debug version ok but release version problem

4. Debug Version and Release Version

5. Win32 debug version and Win32 release version

6. Why the Font size is not same between Debug version and Release Version

7. Debug version Ok, Release version Failed

8. Debug version ok but release version problem

9. Debug version works, Release version does not?!

10. Released version programme is larger in size than the debug version one’s

11. the diffrence of the debug version and release version

12. Debug version works, Release version doesn't