My Loop Now Loops! Thanks!
Author Message
 My Loop Now Loops! Thanks!

To the mighty brains of c.l.c...  :->

Thanks very much to everyone who offered advice and suggestions on my
program to display student records.  It was indeed a question of moving
the file opening and closing into main and out of the function, and
making sure they were outside the "for" loop.  The program is working
now.

Also, many thanks for the extra tips I was given (macros, error-checking,
etc) as well as the pointers I was given to the newsgroup FAQ.  The FAQ
sections on stdio and style have already proved very helpful to this C
novice.

Gratefully,

-- Trou

"Today's game is brought to you by Otter Beer, in the original
long necked bottle! When you want a refreshing brew with a bite,
you Otter get a longneck!"

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. For loops into for loops

2. Loop or Loops in "C"

3. (Newbie) My Loop Isn't Looping - Aargh!

4. SEMA - WHILE loop in a FOR loop !

5. For loops into for loops

6. wanted - C and/or Fortran source for 24-loop Livermore Loops

7. Thanks from NEWBIE-Help with sscanf() and loops.

8. process loops but 'context' doesn't show me where it loops

9. Loop of loops. Any nice solution?

10. hate the do-while loop (Re: ugly loop; hate the ! operator)

11. For loop design ( Brief Lesson )

12. For loop design part two