Invitation to Beta Test
Author Message
 Invitation to Beta Test

Are you interested in source code metrics?  Would you like to beta test
new product?  We are a senior design group from the University of Idaho
working on a project to compute metrics for ANSI C compliant code.  If
this sounds interesting please read below and visit our web site at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~cs481a . We will be having an updated beta
in a few days, so feel free to check back then.

CRCC-2 Code Reuse & Change Calculator v.2

Overview:

 The Code Reuse & Change Calculator is being developed as a tool for
 software developers and managers to measure, via a variety of metrics,
 the amount of code reused and changed between two programs.

System Requirements:

 1.You must have an ANSI C compiler on your system
 2.ANSI C compliant code to test with CRCC2

Locations:

 Main cs481a page:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~cs481a/
 Beta testing:      use link on left frame (/beta/beta.html)

On the Beta testing Web page:

 1. Flow the link and read the information for downloading and unsharing

    the file.
 2. Install following the information from the README pages.
 3. Please report your experience with installation using link 2 off the

    Beta testing page. (/beta/beta1.html)
 4. Use CRCC2 with your C code or any other code.  Feel free to use the
    GNU code that is linked from the Beta Web page.
 5. Report your findings to from the Beta Web page, your general
    experiences in link 3 (/beta/beta2.html) and any bugs you find in
link
    4 (/beta/beta3.html).

Thank you for agreeing to be a Beta tester for us.  Your findings will
help us to create a solid program.

Copyright (c) 1998
CS481 Team A (Senior Design Group, University of Idaho)

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~cs481a

DISTRIBUTION
      The source code is released for free distribution under the terms
      of the GNU General Public License.

      The software which we have agreed to develop is being done as part

      of the requirements for a Computer Science degree at the
University
      of Idaho.  As such, it is an academic exercise that must be
      accomplished under constraints imposed by the Computer Science
      Department.

      This software that we have developed is provided to you "as is"
      without warranty of any kind.  Further, neither we nor Computer
      Science Department warrants, guarantees, or makes any
      representations regarding the use, or the results of the use of
the
      software or written materials in terms of correctness, accuracy,
      reliability or otherwise.  The entire risk as to the results and
      performance of the software and documentation is assumed by the
      user.

      Neither we nor the Computer Science Department will assume and
      responsibility for support or maintenance of the software or
      documentation after they are delivered to you.

-----------------------------------
                                        CRCC-2
                                  CS481 Team A

-------------------------------------

Mon, 07 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Invitation -- TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE (TCS2001) Conference -- Keynote Speakers

2. .Net Object Persistence Library Beta test

3. Calling for beta testing of Registry Editing tool for .NET

4. Compaq announces public Beta test for Linux Alpha C compiler

5. Funny Balls! beta testing

6. Beta testing

7. Beta Testers Wanted For Testing Panorama-2

8. GNU C compiler beta test release

9. Beta test my program

10. Beta test my new program for free

11. Last Chance for Free Beta Test of ONLINE Development Training

12. Free Beta Test of Advanced ONLINE Training for Professional Developers