My big question was how I would write this out to a file, and how to stop
reading these characters.  And what is a line feed as opposed to a carriage
return, and how are they represented?

James

Mon, 02 May 2005 09:54:53 GMT

1. ignore previous posting please.

2. Parallel port...Please re-post I lost previous

3. Error in previous posting

4. Autoincrement question (ignore my previous posting)

5. C/C++ Compilers (IGNORE previous post)

6. IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POSTING

7. playing sounds(just a response from a previous posted message)

8. Interface & Implementation inheritance question (ignore previous post)

9. Search for a previous posted message.

10. #defines for previous post as requested ...

11. Mr. Lowndes: pls see my previous post

12. Correction for my previous posting