Parking in California
Author Message
 Parking in California

What is this here for?

Quote:
> Well everything was going fine.
> We had driven to the beach for the day,
> but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
> The beach can be such a pain.
> California can be such a pain.

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California

suggested the following problem:

Quote:
>Well everything was going fine.
>We had driven to the beach for the day,
>but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
>The beach can be such a pain.
>California can be such a pain.

I suggest the following solution:
Go somewhere else (to post, if nothing else)

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California

Quote:

>suggested the following problem:

>>Well everything was going fine.
>>We had driven to the beach for the day,
>>but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
>>The beach can be such a pain.
>>California can be such a pain.

I guess he forgot to allocate space.

#include <stdlib.h>
void *space;
struct braindamage car;
space = malloc (sizeof car);

Incomplete type. Yes! Good poetry, though.
--
Happy hacking,

Adriaan van Kessel.
Ingres DBA, C/Unix hacker

(remove NotThere. from the address in the header)
*** Nederlandstalige zachtwaar is een pijn in de aars ***

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California

int     main(void)
{

Quote:
> Well everything was going fine.

        for (day = driven; day < beach; day++)
                ;
Quote:
> We had driven to the beach for the day,

        park = find(Marillin & I);  /* doesn't work?! */

Quote:
> but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
        (pain)beach;
> The beach can be such a pain.
        (pain)California;
> California can be such a pain.
        return 0;
}

Remember to declare day, driven, beach, park, Marillin, I and California
and include code for find().

        AriL
--
Humans may send email (if absolutely necessary) to the
obvious non-spam address.

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California

Quote:

> > Well everything was going fine.
> > We had driven to the beach for the day,
> > but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
> > The beach can be such a pain.
> > California can be such a pain.

> this is some sort of american haiku?

No, to haiku in California, you need a permit from the forest ranger.

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California
:

:: Well everything was going fine.
:: We had driven to the beach for the day,
:: but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
:: The beach can be such a pain.
:: California can be such a pain.
::
::
:
: this is some sort of american haiku?

Wouldn't you have to hack off a line for that?

Ed

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California
sounds like he did too much C programming.

parking is free in Santa Maria

Quote:

> Well everything was going fine.
> We had driven to the beach for the day,
> but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
> The beach can be such a pain.
> California can be such a pain.

Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California

Quote:

> sounds like he did too much C programming.

> parking is free in Santa Maria

All the more reason for there to be no free spaces.

Quote:

> > Well everything was going fine.
> > We had driven to the beach for the day,
> > but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
> > The beach can be such a pain.
> > California can be such a pain.

--
...Andrew...

From time to time I might take part in discussions in this forum in
which there are points of disagreement. Potential protagonists in those
discussions should note that lack of a response on my part in respect of
any or all of the points raised does not imply a realignment of my
position or opinions to those of said protagonist.

Opinions expressed here are my own, not those of my employer.

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California
Quote:

> > sounds like he did too much C programming.

> > parking is free in Santa Maria

> All the more reason for there to be no free spaces.

> > > Well everything was going fine.
> > > We had driven to the beach for the day,
> > > but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
> > > The beach can be such a pain.
> > > California can be such a pain.

> --
> ...Andrew...

> From time to time I might take part in discussions in this forum in
> which there are points of disagreement. Potential protagonists in those
> discussions should note that lack of a response on my part in respect of
> any or all of the points raised does not imply a realignment of my
> position or opinions to those of said protagonist.

> Opinions expressed here are my own, not those of my employer.

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California
Quote:

> > sounds like he did too much C programming.

> > parking is free in Santa Maria

> All the more reason for there to be no free spaces.

> > > Well everything was going fine.
> > > We had driven to the beach for the day,
> > > but Marillin and I couldn't find anyplace to park.
> > > The beach can be such a pain.
> > > California can be such a pain.

> --
> ...Andrew...

> From time to time I might take part in discussions in this forum in
> which there are points of disagreement. Potential protagonists in those
> discussions should note that lack of a response on my part in respect of
> any or all of the points raised does not imply a realignment of my
> position or opinions to those of said protagonist.

> Opinions expressed here are my own, not those of my employer.

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California
Is there an echo echo echo echo in here?
Quote:

> > > sounds like he did too much C programming.

> > > parking is free in Santa Maria

> > All the more reason for there to be no free spaces.

> > --
> > ...Andrew...

> > From time to time I might take part in discussions in this forum in
> > which there are points of disagreement. Potential protagonists in those
> > discussions should note that lack of a response on my part in respect of
> > any or all of the points raised does not imply a realignment of my
> > position or opinions to those of said protagonist.

> > Opinions expressed here are my own, not those of my employer.

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Parking in California

http://www.angelfire.com/ga/boudewijn

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. What should be a simple Parks case question

2. Request: Parks-McClelland Remez Exchange algorithm

3. Park Routine for old RLL/MFM drives

4. HELP! Parks-McClellan Algorithm wanted

5. PROGRAMMING JOBS IN CALIFORNIA

6. Programmers C, UNIX wanted in So. California

7. HighPayinng C Programming Jobs in California

8. HighPaying C Programming Jobs in California

9. Immediate Job Opening in Southern California

10. Programmer Position at University of Southern California

11. LANEY COLLEGE CALIFORNIA

12. New I.T. Positions in Southern California