Displaying Japanese Characters
Author Message
 Displaying Japanese Characters

I have modified the text in my resource file to use two byte
character codes so that my application (written in Microsoft
Visual C++) will display Japanese characters under a Japanese
version of Windows.

Window titles, menu items and status bar messages are all
translated correctly.  However, all dialog text and command button
captions are not translated at all.

Is there a way to get dialog text and button captions to be
translated from two byte character codes into Japanese?

Thanks for any help,

Regards,
Terry

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. display Japanese characters in a MessageBox

2. MS Gothic displaying Japanese characters

3. How to display Japanese characters in VC

4. need help to change font to display japanese character for win2000

5. displaying japanese characters

6. How to display Japanese characters in VC

7. RichEditCtrl :: Display Accented Characters on Japanese Windows???

8. Japanese characters

9. Japanese characters

10. calculating width of unicode characters for a Japanese font

11. show japanese/chines characters ?

12. Japanese characters invisible on User Interface