Converting FoxPro databases to Access?
Author Message
 Converting FoxPro databases to Access?

Hello,

Does anybody out there know of any libraries or source code(C/C++) that
can convert FoxPro databases to Access?  I am currently using Codebase
6.0 to handle all the FoxPro stuff (with BC++ 5.0) and need a way to
create and convert to Access databases.

Sully

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting FoxPro databases to Access?

Hello,

Does anybody out there know of any libraries or source code(C/C++) that
can convert FoxPro databases to Access databases?  I am currently using
Codebase 6.0 to handle the FoxPro stuff, but I need to output Access
databases from within the same program.

Sully

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting FoxPro databases to Access?

Access will read Fox tables just fine. You could also use the Access ODBC
driver.
--
Craig Berntson
Teltrust, Inc.

Quote:

> Hello,

> Does anybody out there know of any libraries or source code(C/C++) that
> can convert FoxPro databases to Access databases?  I am currently using
> Codebase 6.0 to handle the FoxPro stuff, but I need to output Access
> databases from within the same program.

> Sully

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting FoxPro databases to Access?

Keep your fox tables and attach them to the access tables.

Quote:
>Does anybody out there know of any libraries or source code(C/C++) that
>can convert FoxPro databases to Access databases?  I am currently using
>Codebase 6.0 to handle the FoxPro stuff, but I need to output Access
>databases from within the same program.

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting FoxPro databases to Access?

Quote:

>Hello,
>Does anybody out there know of any libraries or source code(C/C++) that
>can convert FoxPro databases to Access databases?  I am currently using
>Codebase 6.0 to handle the FoxPro stuff, but I need to output Access
>databases from within the same program.

Attach the FoxPro database to an Access database.
Then do:
Select * into NewTable from FoxTable;

http://www.xnet.com/~kd9fb

Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert FoxPro databases to Access?

2. use access or foxpro database??

3. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database

4. How to access Custom Database Properties of a Access 97 database programmatically

5. Convert an MS Access Database to VC++ Project

6. Help with Open exclusive through ODBC with Foxpro database

7. Accesing FoxPro Database from Visual C

8. Again create index for FoxPro database

9. FoxPro databases

10. Database applications with VC++, VB and FoxPro

11. My FoxPro database books

12. Using VC with Visual Foxpro Database