How to put assembler in linux ?
Author Message
 How to put assembler in linux ?

Quote:

> I send this message, to ask somebody, about how to put assembler in
> linux, but really assembler, with ports access and a pointer to the
> video area. It is neccesary to compile the kernel to use assembler ?

...and what was your question regarding the C Programming Language.

It doesn't work that way. To paraphrase the words of one of the
honorable c.l.c. scribes, "you ask it here...you get it here".
(In your case, you posed a query to the wrong newsgroup. Check
news.announce.newusers to determine a appropriate venue for
linux-related articles).

     linux for fun, M$ for $$$...and the NFL for what really counts!

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How to put assembler in linux ?

Hello:

 I don't say assembler it is the best language, only I think it is
neccessary in PC, because the operative system and the bios is not
enough to make new programs, and quick code.

 I send this message, to ask somebody, about how to put assembler in
linux, but really assembler, with ports access and a pointer to the
video area. It is neccesary to compile the kernel to use assembler ?
Have you some information about  ???

Thanks very much !

Bye !

Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linux(Yes, linux, I don't know where else to put it) .H file

2. Linux + GCC + Assembler (int $0x10)

3. Who uses Linux (was: The future of Linux...?)

4. Who uses Linux (was: The future of Linux...?)

5. What's faster? Inline assembler or assembler object file?? (c++/asm)

6. Assembler...

7. anyone know good book on assembler?

8. Inline assembler reference?

9. circuits and assembler