dynamic array of structs
Author Message
 dynamic array of structs

I am keep one struct, followed by N different structs, together in a
contiguous block of memory.  References to particular ones of the N
structs, to callers of the functions used to interface, is with either
the offset from the beginning of the block or an array index.

If the block is not big enough to hold all the N structs, it is reallocated
and the offsets or indexes remain valid.

My question is what kind of programming style/practice would you recommend?
Email would be prefered unless you feel it is really necessary to say to
everyone (I'll read it either way).

Thanks.
--
/***********************************************************************\

| depending on government is that you cannot depend on it" - Tony Brown |
\***********************************************************************/

Tue, 28 Feb 1995 11:06:23 GMT

1. Structs with dynamic arrays

2. dynamic pointer array to struct

3. arrays of dynamic size in structs

4. dynamic linked list + dynamic struct members

5. Dynamic arrays not really dynamic in managec C++?

6. Problem with struct/array inside a struct using fread/fwrite

7. struct.array works - struct->pointer not

8. Initialisation of structs containing arrays of structs...?

9. native dll calling with structs containing arrays of nested structs

10. How to inspect dynamic array ( my_struct* array) ?

11. Control Arrays/Dynamic Arrays

12. Lists VS. Dynamic Arrays VS. Re-defining Arrays