compiling fortran with Motif
Author Message
 compiling fortran with Motif

[ Article crossposted from comp.lang.fortran ]
[ Author was LAW MOW MAN ]
[ Posted on 3 Dec 1995 04:18:51 GMT ]

I have a fortran program which will be ported into X/Motif
language in AIX 3.2.5 environment.  Should I use f2c to
convert it to C first or just let it call by C program?
I have no experience in mixed language compiling.  Can anyone
point me to some location that I can learn how to mix C and
fortran code together in AIX environment.

Thanks in advance.

--
Morris Law
94402167           MSc Scientific Computing first year student

========================== Have a Nice Day ===================

--
Morris Law
94402167           MSc Scientific Computing first year student

Personal Contact (pager) : 1173-10224
Homepage : constructing
========================== Have a Nice Day ===================

Thu, 21 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fortran/C Mixed Language Compile

2. Compile Fortran programs with C...

3. C call Fortran then compile it to DLL in MSWindows

4. C call Fortran then compile it to DLL in MSWindows

5. Compiling C program with a FORTRAN subroutine

6. compiling xgks fortran library

7. Compiling C with FORTRAN subroutines, HOW?

8. How to call compiled Fortran code fromc C?

9. compiling fortran & c source

10. C call Fortran then compile it to DLL in MSWindows

11. help compiling mixed C and fortran

12. C call Fortran then compile it to DLL in MSWindows