Converting/Porting C code to RPG code
Author Message
 Converting/Porting C code to RPG code

I have a PC running an application that was coded in ANSI C.  I would
like to see about porting this application into RPG so that it can run
on my AS/400. As I understand, I could do one of three things:
    1. Recode the application in RPG
    2. Use a program to convert the C code to RPG code
    3. Send the application to a third party to have then do the C to
       RPG conversion

For options 2 and 3, what resources are available for this?

I would appreciate it if information or suggestions could be posted to
this newsgroup, with a copy sent to my e-mail address below.

Thank you.

Bill Bass

Sun, 02 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Text Based RPG Source Code

2. converting this VB code to VC++ code

3. how to convert source code pascal to source code c

4. how convert a c code to a assembly code

5. Help convert the C code to C pseudo code

6. Converts Fortran code to C code

7. Converting PL1 Code to C Code

8. Urgent Reply : Convert Turbo Pascal 7.0 code to Visual C++ 6.0 code

9. Wanted: Program to convert Pascal code to C code

10. Q: Converting code.c to code.tex?

11. convert the code of Arabic character set to code of Unicode

12. convert Fortran code to C code