Turbo C compiler wanted
Author Message
 Turbo C compiler wanted

I am looking to purchase a copy of Borland's old Turbo C 2.0 compiler.
Borland discontinued this compiler a few years ago and now markets the
Turbo C++ 3.0 compiler in its place.  I always preferred the Turbo C
compiler since it produced tighter code.  If you have this old compiler
lying around and would like to sell it, please let me know.  The compiler
must come with all the original docs if possible.  Let me know your price.
Thanks!

   Don Congdon                    | Those who scorn computer history
   Consultant                     | are those who really don't grasp
   Congdon ComputerTECH Services  | what is happening today and will

Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:43:55 GMT

1. Animation in Turbo C (PS/2 compiler) lll Turbo C (in using a PS/2)

3. Compiler error CS 1595 - Help

4. WANTED: Borland Turbo C++ 3.0 for DOS

5. Turbo C books wanted

6. WANTED: TURBO C Borland: URGENT

7. Complete TURBO C software wanted.

8. Turbo C help wanted

9. TURBO-C: bugfixes wanted

10. TURBO-C: bugfixes wanted - (nf)

11. ANSI C / Turbo C Disk Degausser program wanted

12. Wanted: Turbo C++ 3.0 manuals