GUI library wanted!
Author Message
 GUI library wanted!

I'm looking for a commercial or shareware C library which will help
in the creation of GUI's.  I have seen quite a few textual GUI libraries
which allow windows, scroll bars, buttons, and mouse control but none
run in graphics modes.  I am looking for something which produces a
windows-look GUI in graphics mode of a DOS program.  If you know of
a commercial or shareware product which fulfills this, please let
me know.  The library will be used in the development of a commercial
product so if the program is shareware, it must have a royalty free
license connected with it.  The library would have to work with
either Borlands Turbo C (NOT C++) or Microsoft Quick C.  Thanks!

   Don Congdon                    | Those who scorn computer history
   Consultant                     | are those who really don't grasp
   Congdon ComputerTECH Services  | what is happening today and will

Sat, 22 Feb 1997 05:08:21 GMT
 GUI library wanted!

I can't help you with this one because I'm looking for exactly the same
thing myself.
Please post or email any responses you receive.

Chris Chlap
University of Canberra, Australia.

Quote:
>I'm looking for a commercial or shareware C library which will help
>in the creation of GUI's.  I have seen quite a few textual GUI libraries
>which allow windows, scroll bars, buttons, and mouse control but none
>run in graphics modes.  I am looking for something which produces a
>windows-look GUI in graphics mode of a DOS program.  If you know of
>a commercial or shareware product which fulfills this, please let
>me know.  The library will be used in the development of a commercial
>product so if the program is shareware, it must have a royalty free
>license connected with it.  The library would have to work with
>either Borlands Turbo C (NOT C++) or Microsoft Quick C.  Thanks!
>   ___________________________________________________________________
>   Don Congdon                    | Those who scorn computer history
>   Consultant                     | are those who really don't grasp
>   Congdon ComputerTECH Services  | what is happening today and will

>   -------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, 22 Feb 1997 07:52:40 GMT

1. FL - Bilingual C, SQL , GUI Developers Wanted!!

2. GUI library

3. MEgik GUI library.

4. Win32API GUI Library

5. portable C libraries for making GUIs

6. GUI Libraries for MsDos

7. Looking for GUI libraries for IBM 8086

8. Norton GUI like library

9. Looking for GUI library in C or C++

10. DOS gui library...

11. DOS gui library...