Need help finding gui.lib
Author Message
 Need help finding gui.lib

Hello,

We are trying to locate/find shareware code called "gui.lib", which was
used to produce a DOS program with C/C++ (Borland 3.1).  We believe it
generates the graphical user interface for the program.  Does anybody
know where we can obtain this software thru the net, etc., and if so,
please send an Email to the following address (since we are not members

Thanks for any help or input.

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where can find Msvcrt.lib and Winmm.lib??

2. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

3. HELP: Where to find gcc-lib/ix486-linuxaout precompiled

4. Help in finding scrnsave.h and scrnsave.lib

5. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

6. Please Help: Where could I find SCRNSAVE.LIB ????

7. Need help with GUI layout logic

8. Need help with GUI thread communication

9. Need help on GUI

10. I need help with a GUI and a Console program

11. HELP Cant find this library - nafxcwd.lib

12. GUI is "hang", need help.