I am a new comer.
Author Message
 I am a new comer.

Hi! This is my first time to use newsgroup and I will begin my tour on C.
I learned C before, but shamefully I don't know how to use it to develope
something useful. I hope I can get your help here. Thanks.

Haoyu

Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:37:20 GMT
 I am a new comer.

Quote:

> Hi! This is my first time to use newsgroup and I will begin my tour on C.
> I learned C before, but shamefully I don't know how to use it to develope
> something useful. I hope I can get your help here. Thanks.

This is certainly THE BEST place to learn C if you don't have someone
like Dennis Ritchie or Dr. Donald Ervin Knuth to teach you at your
place. Don't know however why do people here suddenly stop responding
to posts.

As an encouragement Authors like Richard heathfield, Lawrence Kirby
are the ones who have authored C unleashed [ I haven't read it but I
hear it is a great book ] are also available here.  And then ofcourse
you would be able to find Ben[jammin](?) Pfaff, Dan Pop and Chris
Torek and CBFalconer and Jack Klien (?) and Mark ,  and if luck goes
with you, you might ever find Dennis Ritchie's Post.

--
Minti

Thu, 02 Dec 2004 19:48:30 GMT
 I am a new comer.

Quote:

> Hi! This is my first time to use newsgroup and I will begin my tour on C.
> I learned C before, but shamefully I don't know how to use it to develope
> something useful. I hope I can get your help here. Thanks.

> Haoyu

me too,,,a beginer in this world ,and wanna to be stronger in it,,haha

Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:47:04 GMT
 I am a new comer.

Quote:

> Hi! This is my first time to use newsgroup and I will begin my tour on C.
> I learned C before, but shamefully I don't know how to use it to develope
> something useful. I hope I can get your help here. Thanks.

Watch out for the "welcome" message, which usually appears around
the first of the week.  Read the CFaq, which welcome will guide
you to (as will many posters sig lines).  Lurk for a while.  Also
read:

and

http://fmf.fwn.rug.nl/~anton/topposting.html
http://www.malibutelecom.fi/yucca/usenet/brox.html
http://members.home.net/krobb7/quoting.html
http://www.i-hate-computers.demon.co.uk/
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g.mccaughan/g/remarks/uquote.html
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/docproject/zen/zen-1.0_6.html
http://www.windfalls.net/ukrm/postinghelp.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/posting-rules/part1/

Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:42:30 GMT

1. A question from a new comer

2. a new comer of this newsgroup

3. New Comer - Please Help !

4. I am new to programming and am lost

5. I am puzzled: __nogc new = LNK2001

6. Am I creating new threads or ultra waste???

7. PLEASE HELP: I AM NEW TO DEBUGGER (Turbo Debugger 3.0)

8. I am new!

9. Help, I am new to cprograming ...

10. I am new!

11. I am looking to build a team of computer professionals in Northern New Jersey or NYC

12. I am creating a new query using ADOX and no matter