getting rid of C++ classes
Author Message
 getting rid of C++ classes

hi,

i want to use C++ code within C wrappers. so that my users dont have to worry
about about C++ classes. how do i do that ?

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:38:47 GMT
 getting rid of C++ classes

Quote:

> hi,

> i want to use C++ code within C wrappers. so that my users dont have to worry
> about about C++ classes. how do i do that ?

The C language does not specify interfaces with other languages. C++,
however, does, so you might want to ask this question in comp.lang.c++,
although I appreciate that they might not take kindly to it.

If you think your users can't handle classes, why use classes at all?

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:19:25 GMT
 getting rid of C++ classes

Quote:
>> i want to use C++ code within C wrappers. so that my users dont have to worry
>> about about C++ classes. how do i do that ?
>The C language does not specify interfaces with other languages. C++,
>however, does, so you might want to ask this question in comp.lang.c++,
>although I appreciate that they might not take kindly to it.

Actually, it's an FAQ over there.

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/mixing-c-and-cpp.html

--
A program should follow the `Law of Least Astonishment'. What is this law? It
is simply that the program should always respond to the user in the way that

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 03:13:31 GMT
 getting rid of C++ classes

Quote:

> hi,

> i want to use C++ code within C wrappers. so that my users dont have to worry
> about about C++ classes. how do i do that ?

Hi,

USENET is not like chat room - it can take a while for your first post
to get some replies - please wait for them to arrive (several have
already) before posting a second time.

Micah

--
"Everytime you declare main() as returning void - somewhere a little
baby cries.  So please, do it for the children."  -- Daniel Fox

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:19:34 GMT

1. Getting Rid of Unnecessary .H files in Turbo C++

2. Getting rid of the web browser's toolbar

3. getting rid of the DOS window in console application

4. Getting rid of leading whitesapce

5. Getting rid of the \n

6. Getting rid of the Carriage return

7. Getting rid of global

8. Getting rid of globals

9. Getting rid of CRLF i

10. Getting rid of CRLF in files

11. To All that have replied on Getting rid of if() statements

12. ADO DataGrid and getting values of the current row of the Data G rid