VC and BC
Author Message
 VC and BC

   Can I convert libraries from Visual C to Borland C ?
   I tried tlib, implib from BC5.01, but I failed ...
   Thanks for answers ...

Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VC and BC

Quote:
>   Can I convert libraries from Visual C to Borland C ?
>   I tried tlib, implib from BC5.01, but I failed ...
>   Thanks for answers ...

Your question is about platform/compiler specific issues rather than about the
C language. Try asking in a platform related newsgroup such as
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc.

Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VC and BC

Quote:
>    Can I convert libraries from Visual C to Borland C ?
>    I tried tlib, implib from BC5.01, but I failed ...
>    Thanks for answers ...

<Jack>

Ask in Borland's support group borland.public.cpp.language.

</Jack>

Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VC and BC

Quote:
>    Can I convert libraries from Visual C to Borland C ?

No.

It is possible to go the other way, BC->VC, but not
the way you want to go.

Borland, proving that it is never too late to do too little,
has added support for Microsoft-style libraries to
C++ Builder 3.

Scott
--
Look at Softbase Systems' client/server tools, www.softbase.com
Check out the Essential 97 package for Windows 95 www.skwc.com/essent

Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. urgent : need calc program in VC or BC

2. Query on compiling a VC++1.52 code on BC++4.52

3. BC ++ Vs VC ++

4. passing bc object to vc dl

5. From BC to VC++6

6. Can VC++4.2b co-exist with VC++5.0 or VC++6.0

7. Bug in BC 3.1

8. Compiliing problems with BC 4.5 under Windows 95

9. Problems BC++2.0 -> gcc

10. bc++ 5.0 <-> watcom 11.0

11. BC v3.1 link problem

12. Bug in BC 3.1