Wanted example of DLL 32 bits for BorlandC++4.5
Author Message
 Wanted example of DLL 32 bits for BorlandC++4.5

Hi,

 I must write a DLL 32 bits. I try to start from a DLL 16 bits, but when
I change the compilation options, I get a lot of errors I don t really
understand.
 Could you please send me a basic code example of DLL 32 bits for
BorlandC++ 4.5, if you have it.

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Remy.

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted example of DLL 32 bits for BorlandC++4.5

Quote:
>Hi,

> I must write a DLL 32 bits. I try to start from a DLL 16 bits, but when
>I change the compilation options, I get a lot of errors I don t really
>understand.
> Could you please send me a basic code example of DLL 32 bits for
>BorlandC++ 4.5, if you have it.

DLL's are not a feature of the C language. Try asking this Windows-specific
question in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc.

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted example of DLL 32 bits for BorlandC++4.5

:  I must write a DLL 32 bits. I try to start from a DLL 16 bits, but when
: I change the compilation options, I get a lot of errors I don t really
: understand.

That's because they're radically different. There *SHOULD* be
a lot of errors. This is normal.

:  Could you please send me a basic code example of DLL 32 bits for
: BorlandC++ 4.5, if you have it.

This is explained in the documentation that comes with the compiler.
Programmer's Guide, p. 201. Honestly, what is with people? They post
questions about things that could be found in a few seconds using a web
search. They ask questions about things that are explained in the
manuals. For crying out loud, get off your rear end and get the
information you need yourself.  I practically memorized the
Programmer's Guide by the first time I got my first DLL working.

Scott

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted example of DLL 32 bits for BorlandC++4.5

Quote:

> Hi,

>  I must write a DLL 32 bits. I try to start from a DLL 16 bits, but when
> I change the compilation options, I get a lot of errors I don t really
> understand.
>  Could you please send me a basic code example of DLL 32 bits for
> BorlandC++ 4.5, if you have it.

Since DLLs (and Borland C) are MS-Windows specific, you would likely get
a better response if you asked this in an MS-Windows newsgroup, like
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI    Vancouver, B.C., Canada

GPS and NMEA info and programs:
ftp://sundae.triumf.ca/pub/peter/index.html
or: ftp://ftp-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/arnd/GPS/peter/index.html
or: http://vancouver-webpages.com/peter/index.html

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to call a 16 bits DLL function from a 32 bits Exe

2. Utilisation d'une DLL 16 bits dans appli 32 bits

3. Shared memory between 32 bits dll and 16 bits application

4. Link user DLL's with 16 bits version VC++ vs 32 bits version

5. IPAddress.Address 64-bits instead of 32-bits

6. 32 bits compiler vs 16 bits library

7. Help on SendMessage between 16 bits And 32 Bits Applications

8. 32 bits DLL

9. top 32 bits of 64-bit product of two 32-bit integers

10. 32 BIT I/O WITH BorlandC ?

11. Please, need help: VC++ (32 BITS) Function -> VB 4 (32 bits)

12. really not time_t (32 bits) on MFC on .NET