comp.arch comp.unix.questions comp.unix.programmer
Author Message
 comp.arch comp.unix.questions comp.unix.programmer

I am trying to use a "robot" program to run dbx to step through programs
on the assembly level in order to get a complete trace of the running
program.  Unfortunately dbx grows as I step through it.  It soon fills
up memory and dies.  Does anyone know why dbx grows, and how I can
prevent it?

Please mail me, I can not keep up with news.

Thanks,
-Adam Katz

Sun, 06 Aug 1995 07:59:26 GMT

1. comp.unix.questions comp.misc

2. CALL FOR DISCUSSION: comp.lang.c.dos and comp.lang.c.unix

3. c/c++ book, comp.lang.c++, comp.lang.c++.leda, comp.lang.c++.moderated, comp.lang.c.moderated, comp.sys.mac.programmer.codewarrior

4. alt.comp.databases,comp.databases,comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

5. comp.unix.questions

6. Unix specific questions in comp.lan

7. How to access "comp.sources.unix"

8. Pascal to C translator appearing in comp.sources.unix

9. C Prototype generator posted to comp.sources.unix

10. new cdecl for ANSI C and C++ sent to comp.sources.unix

11. new cdecl to be posted to comp.sources.unix

12. Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,comp.lang.c++,comp.lang.c++.moderated,comp.lang.c.moderated