"C" programmers needed in Florida
Author Message
 "C" programmers needed in Florida

FLORIDA 'C' DEVELOPERS NEEDED

Logica Inc., a global leader in the systems integration and custom software development industry is
actively seeking to hire experienced "C" developers for exciting new development projects in South
Florida. We are tha worlds leading independent systems integrator , with offices in Europe , Asia , The Far
East , Middle East , Australia , Canada , and America , and have over 27 years in the industry. We seek
highly enthusiastic developers who are creative problem solvers , and who can learn new technology very
quickly. Candidates should have at least 2 years commercial "C" development experience and be willing
to learn " C++" and Client Server technology.
In return we offer an excellent career growth opportunity , an excellent salary and benefits that include ;
4 weeks vacation , tuition reimbur{*filter*}t , 10 public holidays , 401k , medical , dental , life , disability ,
accidental death , and business travel accident insurance , performance bonus , employee referral
scheme , sports club and more.

For more information , please call or send resume to ;

Logica Inc.,
800 Corporate Drive , Suite 600
Ft. Lauderdale , Fl. 33334
Ph   (305) 938 8288
Fax  (305) 772 8475

Sun, 14 Sep 1997 05:16:41 GMT

1. BEST C PROGRAMMERS NEEDED FOR FLORIDA

2. C Programmers needed -- ORLANDO, FLORIDA

3. MWave DSP microcode programmers needed in South Florida

4. Contract "C" programmers wanted

5. Software quality (was "C+@ Programmer wanted")

6. Wanted: Unisys 2200 "C" Application Programmers

7. C++ Programmer-"ground floor opportunity"

8. remove() vrs fopen("""w")

10. Looking for "Shroud"/"Obfus"

11. ""help with TSR""