Very Urgent !!! please please help
Author Message
 Very Urgent !!! please please help

     i just started working on a hydrological project and we set up
     the model's interface on the web with the cgi code written in c
     the program has been running smoothly for quite sometime, and now
     it kept dump core, and it need to be accessed very very soon. So,
     please help me to find out what's the problem, a thousand thanks !!

     i attached the original prog as attachment here, please take a look.
     please help me with your experience.

You're nuts if you expect people to debug a program this big for you.
You'll definitely have to isolate the problem to a small section of
code first.
--
"In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's C programs should be indented six
 feet downward and covered with dirt." -- Blair P. Houghton

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Very Urgent !!! please please help

Quote:

>hi, everyone:
>  i just started working on a hydrological project and we set up
>  the model's interface on the web with the cgi code written in c
>  the program has been running smoothly for quite sometime, and now
>  it kept dump core, and it need to be accessed very very soon. So,
>  please help me to find out what's the problem, a thousand thanks !!

    If you have a coredump why can't you use that to see where it
dies?  That is the whole point of core files!

    Regards,
           Harry.

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

3. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

4. Please please: urgent&important

5. help: Guru needed please please please

6. HELP please on QUEUES!! please, please, please, please,please...

7. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

8. NEED HELP WITH PRITING AN ARRAY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

9. PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP...question on interleaving C functions

10. Urgent- Please Help!

11. Urgent PLease Help!!!

12. Please Help Template class URGENT!