2nd try: need a C library file for reading Windows-style .INI files
Author Message
 2nd try: need a C library file for reading Windows-style .INI files

Help!!!  Does anybody have a library for C (not C++) that will read
(wriing is fine too!!)  Windows .INI -like files??  I am using Borland
C++ 3.1 for DOS, and need to read a file that looks like the following

[header]
line1=WHATEVER
line2=THIS
line3=MAY
line4=BE

This is similar to what you see in the WIN.INI and SYSTEM.INI
files....I have looked at  a program called INIPROF.ZIP.  However,
this is based on C++ constructs, and doesn't seem to want to mix into
my straight C code.  Please if anybody knows of a library out there,
let me know...e-mail me directly, or even respond to this newsgroup.

Thank you very much!!

Mike McWhinney
Elja, Inc.

Tue, 19 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. need a function/library for reading .INI type files

2. Txt-File Read to sting Trouble (2nd try..)

3. How to use Windows styles .INI file ?

4. 2nd try at copying a file: copyfile() returns success but creates empty destination file

5. 2nd try at copying a file: copyfile() returns success but creates empty destination file

7. Code to Read Windows INI File

8. Need source to read INI files, help?

9. resx files needed for cs - files ??

10. Windows.Forms.Message - processing a user defined Windows-message - 2nd try

11. UNIX/ANSI-C MSWin-style INI files

12. parsing .ini style files