Reading system time in Xenix OS
Author Message
 Reading system time in Xenix OS

Hopefully someone out there has done this, I've been trying to get the
asctime() function to work properly as its described in the Xenix
development system manuals, it won't compile it dumps the core.

Could someone please reply with a working statement, or routine, I am
trying to read in the local time as a string, and then use it in an
fprintf statement to the a log file.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Chris Molnar

Wed, 21 Jul 1993 08:40:43 GMT

1. Reading System Time In Xenix

2. Getting idle time of system/os

3. Read/Write Properties During Design Time, but Read-Only During Run-Time

4. How do I read system time?

5. Diff between PPC OS / HPC OS/ eXP OS

6. Minimum Wait Time (System Time Resolution)

7. Correct time counting when system time is changing

8. Can't read time from Access 2000 date/time field

9. system call in Sun OS - need help

10. cpu time on sun os

11. the problem of using MultiByteToWideChar on english os system

12. Access to System.dat / detecting OS