FTP SERVER HOLDS GCC BINARIES, WHERE?
Author Message
 FTP SERVER HOLDS GCC BINARIES, WHERE?

Hello,
 The subject says it.
Where I can find the binaries of the gcc for an SGI/Indy running IRIX-5.2.

Please email.

Thanks!
Mostafa

Tue, 06 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 FTP SERVER HOLDS GCC BINARIES, WHERE?

says...

Quote:
>Where I can find the binaries of the gcc for an SGI/Indy running IRIX-5.2.

I don't know about your specific machine, but sunsite generally has all the
GCC stuff.

Wed, 07 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. FTP Server for hand held computers

2. Sending messages to FTP client from FTP Server applications

3. Returning a VARIANT* holding a SAFEARRAY from one Exe server to another

4. socket server holds up windows events

5. Client Socket waiting for Server Connect and set main thread on hold

6. gcc ftp

7. gcc by ftp

8. FTP for GCC

9. gcc binaries for DEC ALPHA ?

10. gcc binaries for Solaris 2.6 or any C/C++ Compiler for Solaris

11. GCC-2.95 binaries for x86-win32 targets available

12. GCC binaries for Solaris 2.5