Beware of "C" Hackers
Author Message
 Beware of "C" Hackers

CT>I've fondly thought of software development as art and only called it
CT>a science for the larger research budget it duly gets!

But there is a problem if art and science get equally small amount
or budget. :-)
Anyway, it must be a art, otherwise we wouldn't spend so much time
doing in again and again....

Dobrica

Fido: Dobrica Pavlinusic 2:381/130

 * SLMR 2.1a * Hello, I am part number ||#||||#||#||#||
--
| Fidonet:  Dobrica Pavlinusic 2:381/130

Fri, 02 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beware of "C" Hacker

2. Beware of "C" Hackers -- A rebuttal to Bertrand Meyer

3. Beware of "C" Hackers -- A rebuttal to Bertrand Meyer

4. assertion!=exception (was: Beware of "C" Hackers -- A rebuttal to B

5. LOC in COBOL and C [Was : Re: Beware of "C" Hackers -- A rebuttal to Bertrand Meyer]

6. Re : Beware of "C" Hackers -- A rebuttal to Bertrand Meyer

7. Beware of "C" Hackers -- A rebuttal to Bertrand Meyer

8. remove() vrs fopen("""w")

10. Looking for "Shroud"/"Obfus"

11. ""help with TSR""

12. Parse trees and "("")"