GCC / Borland C++ Builder
Author Message
 GCC / Borland C++ Builder

I have written a graphics C program with GCC and wanted to compile it
with Borland C++ Builder. I get several error messages. What are the
syntactic differences between GCC and Borland C++ Builder?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 GCC / Borland C++ Builder
On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:14:49 GMT, Martin Weber

Quote:

>I have written a graphics C program with GCC and wanted to compile it
>with Borland C++ Builder. I get several error messages. What are the
>syntactic differences between GCC and Borland C++ Builder?

Boy, it's obvious you haven't made a habit of reading this news group.
Graphics aren't a part of the C language and therefore are
implementation defined. In otherwords not likely to be compatible
between compilers unless the manufacturers have made some effort to
create compatibility. They are also off-topic here and should you ever
stray this way again, prehaps to see what happened to your post, you
should be aware that this is a discussion forum as opposed to a
private e-mail consulting service.
Regards,
Greg Martin.

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Borland C++ Builder 4 vs Microsoft C++

2. Borland c++ Builder, Visual c, gnu c++, which one is better

3. Microsoft Visual C++ vs. Borland C++ Builder

4. Porting Borland C++ 5.x (not Builder) to Visual C++

5. Visual C++ and Borland C++ Builder

6. Newbie question: Converting Borland C++ Builder 5.0 projects to Visual C++ 6.0

7. Borland C++ Builder vs Microsoft Visual C++

8. Visual C++ vs. Borland C++ Builder

9. Using TClientSocket in Borland C++ Builder 6.

10. track bars borland c++ builder

11. Borland C++ Builder internals?

12. TImage in Borland's C++ Builder