BC3.1, OS/2 2.1 tdw.exe install probs
Author Message
 BC3.1, OS/2 2.1 tdw.exe install probs

I have installed Borland C 3.1 over OS/2 2.1 and the windows IDE works
OK how (thanks to James Raynard). However the tdw.exe will not start...
If I try and run it on WIN-OS/2 window it drops out on an error something
like "Not allowed to run in a WINOS2 session" and if I run it from the
Windows desktop it protection violates in module TDW.EXE and I have to reach
for the big red switch (actually white).

Ideas anyone? I can't find anything in the mountain of documentation
anywhere...

Thanks for your time
Keith

Fri, 21 Feb 1997 21:29:22 GMT

1. Turbo C 3.1 and OS/2 2.1

2. MSC C8 Under OS/2 2.1 DOS

3. WANTED: Will buy Older Microsoft C compilers for OS/2 ver 2.1

4. !Need help installing Allegro 2.1!!

5. ADO 2.1 & SQL Server installed

6. ODBC call not working after MDAC 2.1 install and VS6 SP3